Legal Certificatation

Gas safety Certificate

Under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, landlords must arrange to have all gas appliances, pipework, fittings and flues checked every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Through our trusted engineers we are able to offer the best price. Contact us to arrange your Gas Safe Certificate.

Energy Performance Certificate

Known as an EPC and required by law for all properties being actively let. An EPC is valid for ten years our energy consultant will offer a competitive rate whilst advising on the most up to date government run energy and money saving initiatives for both you and your tenant to enjoy. As well as helping the environment; Saving energy means saving money. Contact to book an EPC.

Electrical Safety Certificate

A certificate is not required by law however it is a landlord’s responsibility to ensure that all of the electrics within their property are safe. This can be checked by one of our NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) qualified electricians who will be happy to assist.

Zoopla Brillium Find a Property Globrix The Telegraph Prime Location